Monday, April 26, 2004

Mark Cuban isn't looking for a feud with Donald Trump, and I doubt his reality show will reach Apprentice-like levels, but I do like how he defused any potential conflict with the Donald on his blog:

I respect you and think we would have a great time hanging out talking business. How about this as a truce offering: I will come by your apartment in NY, we can either walk or take a cab to the White Castle of your choice and dinner is on me. Bring your girlfriend if you like. If we can’t be friends after sharing a couple dozen sliders and onion chips, it just wasn’t meant to be.

Might I also suggest some Chicken Rings?


Speaking of reality shows, it was a bit odd seeing Jesse Palmer during ESPN's NFL Draft coverage talking about how great it was for the Giants to get Eli Manning. Granted, Kerry Collins' cap number may change things, but wouldn't you think that Manning's selection would mean, stealing from another reality show, that Palmer will soon hear, "You're fired!"?

No comments: