Monday, September 19, 2005

I think Tyler covers some of my same thoughts about the Emmys, but here are a couple observations from someone watching the ceremony the same time as the Chiefs-Raiders game:
-- I loved the Zach Braff-Hugh Laurie pairing. A New Jersey native who plays a doctor along with a guy who plays a doctor working in New Jersey. Plus, Zach acting surprised over Hugh's accent was fun, if predictable.
-- There was some sensory overload in the middle of the ceremony in that for about a 10-minute stretch, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lauren Graham presented an award, then Kristen Bell's musical performance, and finally Alyson Hannigan presenting an award with Doogie Howser (or the NPH, if you will). If I weren't on the phone dealing with some other stuff, I would've been completely useless.

No comments: