Friday, June 25, 2004

Just a couple of things while I'm thinking of it ...
-- Well, blog fever has now infected our site. I've got a few thoughts about it that I'll keep off here for now.

-- Sometimes you have to watch a movie in a reasonably crowded theater to get the full effect, and that's how I felt about Dodgeball. You need a bunch of people laughing at some of the silly stuff, and then it all connects from there -- especially when some of the cameos come up.

Couple of other Dodgeball notes: Does Christine Taylor now only work with Ben Stiller? I know they're married and all, but I thought I remember hearing a joke when the two were on Curb Your Enthusiasm that Ben accepted the job so her wife could have some work. And who knew he could milk the Warren Cheswick character for an entire movie?

No comments: