Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What day is it anyway?
So in a weekend full of great playoff games, I saw only significant parts of just one contest (Broncos-Pats) primarily because I was traveling for my apparently every-other-year appearance at the Ann B. Davis tournament.

This time, I teamed up with Team O'Reilly and continued my winning streak from Trashmasters (and Big Lots/FOGHAT, for that matter), taking this title as well. It's a crazy run that I can't totally figure out (winning two of the big three trash tournaments, with two completely different sets of teammates, going undefeated both times) -- especially since I somehow also took home a neg crown in addition to leading my team (a very balanced one, in my opinion) in scoring. Mike and Craig ran an excellent tournament, although I had wished to see a few more heavy hitters from the region take part as well.

It was fun to see some of the usual suspects again, and messing around with the iPod both ways made the car ride a lot more fun.

One other note -- Atlanta has a new classic rock station, which is somewhat similar to this station. So similar that at the same time this afternoon, both stations were playing this song. It was a tad freaky when I switched stations realizing I had the same exact song on.

No comments: