Tuesday, November 12, 2002

As usual, I'm negligent in my blogging. Just a lot of things going on. For instance, TRASH Regionals at Emory went over very very well. It was fun playing tournament director for the day, although I have to thank the Emory folks for getting everything set up well ahead of time, making my job easier once I got there. It was great to see the questions go over well, and I was even able to show Alyson a little bit of my little crazy world. Not to mention that she was a very solid reader in her first time out, even bettering some of the usual moderators I encounter.

Now that regionals are over with, it's now time to think about Trashmasters -- which could almost be called the Granddaddy of them All (or at least most of the competitors there, relatively speaking). Time to write more packets (and make the donuts, I guess).

No comments: