Saturday, May 03, 2003

My life as a sitcom -- today's show: Seinfeld
It was one of those weird periods where I probably should've gone out and done a bunch of stuff during my days off, including catching up on a couple movies that have been sitting on the backburner. Instead, I ended up being very anti-productive, even by "weekend" standards. There was that trip to the driving range and then the drive deep into Dekalb County (I took one road trying to find some store and just took it out for a long while for whatever reason). Sometimes you feel good when you do nothing, like you're taking a break from everything. In this case, it felt like I should've been doing something productive and felt bad when I didn't. I suppose now I'll have a huge list of things to do and people to see next weekend.

No comments: