Friday, May 09, 2003

The Revolution will not be televised -- thank God
Fresh off its inclusion on Entertainment Weekly's list of Top 100 video games of all time, I finally got my own copy of this, although I ended whiffing at three places before going to the old standby when it comes to getting game.

I figured I wouldn't cause at much commotion now with the apartment directly below me currently vacant. I suppose it can be a bit jarring hearing some guy jumping around for lengthy periods of time. (Thankfully the ceilings aren't too thin to hear the music coming through -- at least I don't think so.)

I'm still not all that great yet at the game, but I never purported to have many dancing skills -- at least not in the way this game is set up. Those who saw me on the real machines in Boston can definitely attest to that. Still, I'm learning and getting a bit of a workout in the process, which is something I can definitely use. Might as well kill two birds with one stone, eh? (At least until I try Sports Guy's idea of playing PS2 while on the treadmill.)

No comments: