Thursday, September 04, 2003

Same as it ever was
I guess I've officially become a talking head. Like Cooch, I will be on TV soon, although I have zero clue when or where it will air. It was some trend piece on fantasy sports put together by some independent production company and fed to a bunch of local stations and something organized via AOL. If you actually dare to watch local news, you might actually stumble across it -- and I'd laugh at you for watching local news, but I digress.

Granted, I don't do much TV, but the whole process seemed strange, but then again I was dealing with a producer in D.C., a publicist in New York, and lots of stuff on the fly down in Atlanta, where I end up having to do a bit more logistical work than I should've been doing for someone who was the subject of the interview. I sure wasn't used to the lighting for the interview -- I felt like I was having my yearbook portrait taken or something, and if it's anything like my last couple of yearbook photos, it probably wasn't pretty. In fact, I took a look at myself on the monitor as they were testing out the camera, and I'd be damned if I didn't start looking like Craig on screen.

With that out of the way, it's now getting to be football time, and with that a bit more work and more of a sick feeling that I could/should be doing more at work because whatever I've got going, it's not right/enough/etc. Yup, I'm ready for the foosball. Woo woo.

No comments: