Friday, December 19, 2003

Christmas, already?
OK, so it's actually a little less than a week away, but I'm flying home to New Jersey this afternoon, and I've been scrambling the past week to get stuff done -- Christmas shopping for people here (although they won't get the gifts until after I get back, go figure), cards for everyone and all the assorted errands associated with travel.

With the calendar seemingly packed together, I lost a sense of timing and some time to get my holiday chores done. Thanksgiving was so late, and thus Trashmasters was also way late, and then there was just one weekend between that and my going home for Christmas. I passed on doing the Christmas lights and my meager tree. And sorta related to all of that, I haven't done any NU alumni admissions interviews yet -- although I just got the list last week (usually those come right after Thanksgiving).

Of course, the recent work situation also knocked me out of the Christmas loop, although I think I'll get back into it once I get back home. Time to do the touristy thing and see the tree in Rockefeller Center, etc.

No comments: