Monday, November 29, 2004

Choking on a pineapple
Surprisingly, Crissy doesn't have too much to say about her trip to the NU-Hawaii game that knocked the Wildcats out of bowl contention. Thankfully, I didn't stay the whole time at work listening to it, although I picked up the WGN broadcast very clearly in my car on the trip home before stumbling with some issues at home that got me just in time to hear the final drive.

It's unfortunate the 'Cats won't go bowling, but in a way I don't feel so bad since I was going to be in Baltimore for Kristin's wedding and wouldn't be able to go, even though it's a manageable drive to Nashville. (And if things had shaken out right, we could've even done a potential BC bowl game in Charlotte, head back to Atlanta, and then go to Nashville the next day for NU's bowl. But alas, that's not happening.)

No comments: