Saturday, May 21, 2005

A little catching up ...
Didn't realize until recently the last post was on the third anniversary of the start of this thing. Oh well, it comes, it goes, I continue to blather on.

I was home in New Jersey a couple of weeks ago, primarily to attend a wedding of a former two-time college roommate. Good times all around, and it was interesting meeting a few more people from the alma mater (the other set of friends from school). Also good to see Gobo and wife at the wedding, as well as Steve and Melissa.

Also saw The Producers on Broadway (that TKTS booth is actually not so bad if you're going just before the start of the Wednesday matinees). I also learned why I don't drive in Manhattan when I don't have to since it took me 2 1/2 hours to get from midtown out to my brother's place in Connecticut. It also seems weird when you say you got a great parking deal when you paid $11 for an afternoon.

Oh yeah, it's way early for football, but here's one of three mock drafts I've done the past few weeks. Hopefully that's it for a few more weeks, until the next set of magazines come calling. (Oh yeah, also met the rest of our New York staff on the trip -- I guess it's a positive that I match my mugshot; something you can't say about everyone.)

No comments: