Monday, July 18, 2005

You gotta start somewhere
I know it can't be time for people to start summer jobs, especially when I see a ton of back-to-school sales already (way to spoil some kids' summers in mid-July!), but I guess it is time for people to go after "regular" jobs after being served twice by trainees/working interviewiees today.

Seeing one trainee, especially in sales, is nothing new -- it was fun to get the team treatment as they were selling me a new cell phone. But being the guinea pig for someone interviewing for a hygienist job was a bit strange -- although all it meant was that she followed the script a lot more closely, which isn't a bad thing.

Of course with seeing this stuff, it makes me feel better that I've been doing what I've been doing for so long and not having to start completely from scratch.

No comments: