Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Different perspectives
Before heading over to the show, I ended having dinner with my friend Lenny, who got the tickets, plus some other friends, including a handful of people I work with (or used to) but hardly ever acknowledged. These are some of the people that just kind of fade into the background since I hardly worked with them or connected with them. But in the midst of our conversation about all sorts of stuff, the topic went briefly to "her" (I've yet to mention her name for a few reasons, although I hope she's reading this and knows I am talking about her -- and thus might respond.) A couple of the folks worked with her, and they weren't saying anything flattering. I wasn't too sure how to react to this, so I just clammed up. All I know is that I really like her, and I guess I'm one of very few who genuinely feel the way. I suppose I really should do something about it, and I guess there isn't much competition.

No comments: