Saturday, June 08, 2002

Well, I guess I was still in a blogging mood while catching the second half of one of the crappier World Cup games, which means I'll get to bed once I'm done with this -- maybe.

The Vent section in the AJC is always a lot of fun. But I have this sneaking suspicion one of them on Friday is aimed at me (the vents have since cycled out since the original post). I haven't been able to prove it, but I did see a copy of the newspaper next to the person in question this evening. Yes, I do think I'm an idiot. (Anyone wanting to know what it is can ask me.)

And on a similar note, a blog from another of my quizbowl colleagues had this interesting link. It's very intriguing and unintentionally hilarious, and at the same time I can't help but think of the guidelines to appreciate poetry from Dead Poets Society.

No comments: