Monday, May 28, 2007

Radio songs

If there's one thing you can count on during Memorial Day weekend is a decent countdown-esque gimmick from some radio stations. New York's Jack FM station is rolling out their entire playlist in alphabetical order, as you might see here. From the small sliver I tuned into, I ended with three "It's My Life" songs.

Over on the Web, WOXY.com is doing their 18th annual Modern Rock 500, and this year they moved it to their main audio stream, which is a nice touch. If you have iTunes, you can find the radio stream with the added bonus of getting title and artist info as the song plays. I'll probably miss the end of the countdown since I'm off to Vegas later this evening, but I'll post a link to the list when it's ready and then adjust my playlists accordingly.

In the meantime, I've got the two things going on simultaneously, and having Greg Kihn's "Jeopardy" and Postal Service's "Such Great Heights" playing at the same time is messing with my head.

No comments: