Thursday, January 23, 2003

Desperation unknown
Well I guess it's something that I've discovered this guy's page before MTV follows him around for an upcoming special (no, not Cribs, thankfully). I suppose an actual application to date this guy (and is that really his name? Come on, now.) seems strange, but I'm not too sure on which end: The guy would seem to desperate for a date, but then again he's got a full list of qualifications and he seems to have dated some attractive women over time. On the other hand, you wonder what type of women would apply, either for real or as a joke, and if they send a photo, just exactly would they send? I suppose I'll just have to watch the special to find out.

The application itself is rather funny. The Ralph quotes are classic, and the description of a "Chicago girl" is a riot. I now have to think that over carefully based on who I knew and know from there.

It's a very creative, if very vain project, but more power to him if he can actually find some hotties out of the whole deal. Plus it's probably preferable to some of the dating stories already told on some of my friends' blogs or the whatever it is I call my social life.

No comments: