Thursday, March 24, 2005

-30-
I now find it quite amusing that this is the symbol for "the end" in much written copy, especially since I just hit that magical number today. I don't feel all that much different, although there is this nagging feeling that I should be more "grown up" at this age. Then again, knowing some of my other friends and colleagues that are older than me, I guess I shouldn't worry too much about it -- age really is just a number. Plus, I'm sure I can still pass for much younger, so I don't necessarily have to worry about lying about my age for a while (no need to be perpetually 29).

It is also amusing that I'm now hitting the first real round number age people care about and make cards for. For instance, how did 18 and 21 become such landmark ages, while 20 is rather inconsequential?

No comments: