Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Well I finally decided to try out the Silver Comet Trail today, after a lot of delay because I ended up sleeping in. The trail was pretty cool -- a converted rail line paved over to become a long trail for walking, running, rollerblading, cycling, etc. I was pretty daring and ventured out 5.3 miles walking before turning around and heading back. Thus, I did 10.6 miles in a little over three hours -- although that trip back was hellish since I hadn't done that much walking in a long while. The scenery was nice -- it was primarily shaded by all sorts of trees, and you could see some nice homes in the distance. I'll probably make occasional trips in the future, although I'll likely not do the 10 miles again, unless I'm with someone. Thankfully I had my MP3 CD player to keep me occupied this time.

No comments: