Friday, July 19, 2002

More Hollywood Minute ... (I'll try not to be David Spade)

I usually don't care a whole lot about the Emmys, but I care now after Six Feet Under got 23 nominations. 24 also getting some love is great as well. I never was one to watch one-hour dramas until now (never been big on ER, West Wing, Law and Order, etc.), so it's nice to see some shows I actually care to watch get recognized. Otherwise, I really could care less, which is odd given the amount TV I consume.

Who had two years in the Angelina-Billy Bob pool? I've never been a big fan of Angelina Jolie, and Billy Bob Thornton is still the guy from Sling Blade. Can I have some french-fried taters. Mmm-hmm.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Wednesday was the fifth anniversary of CNNSI.com. I won't mention anything else regarding it, other than it's interesting to see all my friends who blog linking to ESPN. Thanks. On a related note, Bob Pittman is out at AOL-Time Warner as the stock price starts approaching Scottie Pippen's latest scoring numbers. Maybe Billionaire Ted will be coming back, although I do recommend his new restaurant venture.

No comments: